British Journal of Photography is giving one photographer a £5,000 project grant to explore fracking in the UK for an exclusive commission. #fracturedstories.
Energy for Change: Fractured Stories is giving one photographer the opportunity to capture the untold stories surrounding fracking in the UK for an exclusive British Journal of Photography commission,supported by Ecotricity. The selected photographer will win, among other prizes, a £5,000 project grant. Travel and accommodation expenses will also be covered.
- One photographer will win a £5,000 project grant
- Over a six week project period, the winning photographer will create a new body of work exploring fracking in the UK
- 64% of England’s landscape is currently under threat from fracking
- The competition is free to enter and open to entrants based anywhere in the world
- Fractured Stories is a British Journal of Photography commission supported by Ecotricity, the world’s first green electricity company
- Deadline for entries: 10 July 2018 at 11.59pm (BST) (BST)
The competition is free to enter and open to anyone in the world over the age of 18. Find out more here.