The online Employ ME course is now OPEN! Employ ME an online course created to support Young People aged 16-25 to develop their work-ready skills to enter or re-enter the world of further education, employment and training. This course has been developed by The Mighty Creatives and their Youth Board, including feedback and ideas from previous participants of the programmes.
The first 120 young people who complete the course will receive a £50 voucher to support them in their studies, employment or training!
The course is made for young people aged 16-25 to work through by themselves or with a supporting adult (a Leaving Care Worker, Employability Lead, Support Worker, Teacher, Creative Mentor or otherwise).
It is made up of activities, downloadable resources, videos, animations and written work that follow the following topics:
- Introduction to the Working World: Knowing Your Skills and Your Rights
- Gaining Experience: Building a Solid Foundation: Finding Your Support Network and Development Opportunities
- Searching for Work: Professional Communication and Social Media: Your Communication Skills and Managing Your Social Media
- Support a Work: Your Health and Wellbeing & Diversity and Inclusion in the Workplace
- CV Writing & Job Applications: Top Tips and Examples
- The Final Hurdle: Interview Techniques and Top Tips
This course is completely free, with the first 120 participants receiving a £50 voucher to support them. Young People or their supporting adults can sign up for free here: https://the-mighty-creatives.teachable.com/courses/employ-me-employability-skills-training.
You must log in to post a comment.