This Sunday it is going to be glorious weather and as London’s ONLY specialist cheese market (and probably the UK…) this is THE PLACE to fill your Easter cheeseboard… here’s a list of ten things to look out for:
1. Cornish Jack at The Deli at No. 5 (read our review on this cheese here)
2. Giuseppe Giusti Balsamic as seen on Stanley Tucci’s Taste series at Beansworld (also remember to try a drop in your Negroni – the Tucci way)
3. Soft goats cheese wrapped in wild garlic at Nut Knowle Farm – NEW
4. Cyprus Halloumi – NEW – from The Halloumi Press
5. Wild Garlic Yarg at Big Wheel Cheese
6. 3* Taste award-winning Driftwood goat’s cheese from White Lake – NEW
7. Creamy Beauvale blue at Heritage Cheese
8. ‘Best British Cheese 2021’ & 3* Taste winner – Gorwydd Caerphilly – at Roi
9. La Latteria Mozzarella (made locally)
10. Love Fermented Kimchi – local made kimchis and pickles.
This month’s recipe from CKBK is Twice-cooked Goat’s Cheese Soufflé from Classic Bull by Stephen Bull. Recipe here.
You must log in to post a comment.