An all-female panel discuss #TimesUp, with guest speakers each providing their own perspective and expertise about the systemic changes we need to move forward.
50% of sales raised through public ticketing of this event will be donated to the UK #TimesUp movement charity, the Justice and Equality Fund (Rosa UK). You can donate at any time and find out more information here.
- CHAIR Denise Parkinson (Telegraph Media Group)
- Eve Gabereau (Founder of Modern Films)<.li>
- Eve Gabereau is the founder and Managing Director of Modern Films – a UK-based, female-led, social issues-driven film production, distribution and event cinema company. They launched in 2017 with the release of the film Manifesto, starring Cate Blanchett in 13 different roles around which they also shot a short film about the role of art, politics and activism in contemporary life, as well as executive production on the now-BAFTA winning and UK foreign language entry for the Oscars I Am Not a Witch by Rungano Nyoni. Originally from Canada, Gabereau also holds a French passport. She has a BA in Politics and Languages from McGill University and an MA in Communications and East Asian Studies. She is a published writer, an Inside Pictures alumni and is currently a Board Member of the European network ACE Producers.
- Samantha Rennie (Rosa Fund UK)
- Abena Taylor Smith (dir. Ladies Day)
- Denali Tiller (dir. Tre Maison Dasan)