London car park transformed into extraordinary immersive light experience to mark launch of Lexus LBX
- Lexus transforms an ordinary London car park into an extraordinary immersive light display to mark the launch of the LBX, an all-new landmark model for the brand.
- Multi-sensory interactive light installation reflects the LBX’s style and design
- The Extraordinary Car Park in Soho will be open to the public from 21 – 24 September and admission is free
- This event is the second in a series of four LBX pop-up extraordinary experiences across Europe
Lexus is transforming an ordinary London underground car park into an extraordinary immersive light display from 21 – 24 September. The event, taking place next to QPark, 51 Poland Street, W1F 7ND in London’s #Soho, celebrates the launch of the all-new #LBX, a landmark model for the Lexus brand and its smallest vehicle yet.
The Extraordinary Car Park takes the familiar process of driving into a multi-storey and looking for a space and turns it into an art experience. Guests follow a walking route of discovery through LED arches and canopies of lights. Fields of undulating light bulbs spring into life, triggered by voice activation, and a display of LED batons pulse in rhythm with the viewer’s heartbeats.
A mission to make everyday moments extraordinary is at the heart of the LBX: a hybrid electric car that’s remarkable in design yet practical for daily city driving. The Extraordinary Car Park is one of a series of Lexus LBX pop-up events being held around Europe to bring this concept to life through immersive installations.
Guests can sign up to attend free of charge, at: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/lexus-lbx-extraordinary-car-park-tickets-690195171337.
Tommaso Grassi, Head of Customer Experience and Communications at Lexus Europe, commented: “Following the popularity of our first LBX pop-up event in Milan, we are revealing accessible Lexus luxury to even more people through the Extraordinary Car Park in London. This multi-sensory event will share the LBX’s message of making the everyday extraordinary through artistic installations that express the new model’s roots in style and design. And, of course, guests will be welcomed with our signature omotenashi hospitality.”
Two further LBX events will take place this year:
- The Extraordinary Street Gallery in Madrid, 26 – 29 October
- The Extraordinary Boulangerie in Paris, 23 – 25 November 2023