For a fourth year Tap London are partnering with the Mayor of London to raise awareness and funds for our capital’s best youth homelessness services.
Why? As sleeping arrangements with family, friends and sometimes strangers have fallen through during lockdown, numbers of young people sleeping rough in London have risen by a devastating 47%.
- £5 could cover the cost of sanitary products for a young person fleeing domestic abuse.
- £20 could help a young person to stay connected to friends and family with a smartphone.
- £50 could cover multiple night’s accommodation at an LGBTQ+ friendly hostel, plus food and travel vouchers.
- £100 could cover the cost of counselling for up to 10 young people experiencing homelessness.
- £500 could pay for two street outreach sessions per week, to locate and support young people who are sleeping rough
So this winter, please dig deep and donate. Your gift could help transform a young Londoner’s future.