- London’s Sky Garden revealed as the most Instagrammed green space to grab some top quality food and drink. ( main image)
- SUSHISAMBA’s vibrant Covent Garden location comes in at #2, while Drunch, Mayfair’s quirky venue comes in at #3.
- Pubs experience unprecedented footfall as UK emerges from a 3 month lockdown
- Studies show that rich interior/exterior green spaces can boost physical and mental health
A new study conducted by speclialist florist service Direct2Florist has revealed the top 15 most instagrammed pubs and restaurants in the great city of London. The marketing team combed through mountains of Instagram data to find out which London hotspot is the most Instagrammed among plant-lovers.
Find the full results below:
Sky Garden, located at the top of London’s iconic Walkie Talkie skyscraper smashed the #1 spot with an estimated 325,916 hashtags.
London’s Most Instagram-Worthy Green Pubs and Restaurants
- Sky Garden London
- SushiSamba Covent Gardens
- Petersham Nurseries Cafe
- The Churchill Arms
- Roka / Shochu Lounge
- Dalloway Terrace
- Mr Fogg’s Botanical Garden
- Bourne and Hollingsworth
- Circolo Popolare
- Restaurant Ours
- Bar Elba
- Mare Street Market
- The Culpeper
If lockdown has shown us anything, it’s that green spaces, both interior and exterior, are important now more than ever. As lockdown restrictions ease in line with the vaccine rollout, these spaces are going to be more popular than ever before.
London’s Most Instagrammed Green Pubs and Restaurants – The Results in Full
|Sky Garden London||@sg_skygarden||325,916||141,000|
|SushiSamba Covent Gardens||@sushisamba||168,300||86,000|
|Petersham Nurseries Cafe||@petershamnurseries||50,419||180,000|
|The Churchill Arms||churchillarmsw8||18,980||11,300|
|Roka /Shochu Lounge||@roka_london||16,261||53,000|
|Mr Fogg’s Botanical Garden||@mrfoggsgb||11,386||81,600|
|Bourne and Hollingsworth||@bourneandhollingsworth||8,394||26,900|
|Mare Street Market||@marestreetmarket||4,749||45,000|