The jury for the 2020 Sony World Photography Awards is today revealed by the Awards’ creators, the World Photography Organisation.
- Chair: Mike Trow, editor, photographer, producer
- Katie Hollander, Director, Annenberg Space for Photography
- Brent Lewis, Photo Editor, The New York Times / Co-Founder, Diversify Photo
- Gwen Lee, Director, Singapore International Photography Festival
- Claudi Carreras Guillén, Independent curator, editor, and cultural manager
- Touria El Glaoui, Founding Director of 1-54 Contemporary African Art Fair
Free to enter, the internationally acclaimed Awards present a vital opportunity for all levels of photographers from around the world to be seen, appraised and rewarded. The 2020 jury includes a diverse range of industry experts across the museum, gallery, art fair and media sectors. The Awards offer an unbeatable platform for its winning and shortlisted artists to gain exposure and recognition, with past recipients going on to secure gallery representation, publishing deals and widespread press coverage.
All entries are free at www.worldphoto.org/swpa
For the full list of categories and prizes click here
You must log in to post a comment.