15:45 – 16:45, Mon 01 Oct // Vue Piccadilly Screen 1
To celebrate the start of Black History Month 2018, Mandy has invited BAME casting experts to break down their process and give insider advice on how to stand out. Raw talent is only the beginning of an acting career, their advice will help you get to the next level.
– CHAIR Tuyet Huynh (National Theatre)
– Femi Oguns, MBE (Identity Agency)
– Jeremy Zimmerman (Zimmerman Casting)
– Nicci Topping (Nicci Topping Casting)
– Dr. Clare Anyiam-Osigwe (British Urban Film Festival)
BOOK HERE Mandy BAME Casting Surgery